Thursday, April 24, 2014

Atlanta Housewife, Porsha, Needs a Round of Applause!!

So, I know all of you Real Housewives of Atlanta fans saw the Reunion on Sunday. If you didn't, you've missed out because fan favorite, Porsha, had done the unthinkable. Just to recap, Kenya was doing the absolute most with her whole septor and what not. That was what first made Porsha so upset. The final moments of sanity went out the window when Kenya pulls out a bullhorn, and then says some choice words to Porsha.....and Porsha reacted the way that she did. My opinion? Porsha did EXACTLY what she was supposed to do. We all know that Kenya's had her hands in a lot of drama throughout the past few seasons, but this particular season was out of hand. I mean, all of the fans out there watched the season, so no need to recap. She did the absolute most, creating massive amounts of drama amongst the circle. So, I see no reason why anything Porsha did was so bad. I do not feel like she embarrassed herself at all, and I do think that Kenya got what she deserved. You can't expect to create drama amongst females and not expect the outcome to be horrible. Not to mention, anybody on that stage would've jumped on Kenya had they been provoked......but it was Porsha, and karma is a bitch. I'm on #TeamPorsha 100%!!

No comments:

Post a Comment