Saturday, May 3, 2014

Hart vs. Epps Beef

I know you all have heard about the Kevin vs. Mike beef. Apparently, Mike Epps went on K104 , in Dallas, and said some not so nice things about the Think Like A Man costar and his rise to fame. The beef then escalated when Kevin Hart fired shots against Mike Epps via Twitter, calling Mike Epps a hater. My Opinion? Let's be real about this for a minute. Kevin Hart is wildly successful with various movies and sold-out shows. He is one of the most successful comedians in the game right now. I say, leave it alone because regardless of whether it's his talent or his excellent marketing team, the check still clears at the end of the day. Don't get me wrong though. Mike Epps has had his share of funnies from Next Friday to All About the Benjamins, but it's just like that Nicki Minaj vs. Lil Kim beef. His time has come and gone. I will always consider him one of the greats of my era (dating myself there lol), but its time to pass the torch along. Not to mention, this is 2014. Everything, involving the media, is overly marketed to the audiences today......especially children and teenagers. MORAL OF THE STORY: Mike Epps needs to sit on his throne and let lil Kevin Hart take over. I mean, he is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment