Saturday, March 22, 2014

The word "Thug" is replacing the "N Word"


So Bill O' Reilly strikes again. First Ludacris loses his Pepsi Endorsement because of this asshole and now Beyonce is a target. I encourage everyone to watch carefully and pay close attention to Bill's comment. "For some of these thugs, thats all they can talk about" So the new word for successful African American entertainers is now "thugs". Be careful because if your black and singing or rapping about anything other than Kumbaya, your a thug. "People that idolize Beyonce are the children of irresponsible parents"? Really Bill? thats how you feel...I didn't know that my multiple college degree holding, business owning ass was irresponsible because i bought my 14 year old daughter a Beyonce CD...I didnt think that qualified me as a bad parent...OMG i'm so awful lmao!! Obviously Bill O'Reilly has an issue with african american entertainers or people, either way his comments are disrespectful and appalling. Truth be told........Entertainers are not role models, great parents are!

No comments:

Post a Comment